Friday, June 26, 2009

at the Spray Park


At last we had warmer weather! I thought that mr. Sun
was not gonna show up. Well, finally I fullfill one of my promised
to the kids, that I am going to bring them at the spray park this week.
They've been asking for it 3 weeks ago and yesterday
after i picked up Ruby from school we did enjoyed the sunshine and
the kids played at the spray park, it is so nice to see them having fun
playing in the water eventhough the water is cold.
Anyway the most important is they had fun and had a littlle bit of time
to spend with their dad at lunch.

2 comments:

James and Aimee said...

Oh that looks so fun! Everyone looks so happy and even a little cold. I think you have had a little more rain than we have this year. We're glad you got some sunshine!

Rachel and Tyler said...

I've heard really good things about the spray park. We'll have to get up there this summer with the kids and check it out!